Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 1: Local Environment là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu muốn giới thiệu đến bạn học sinh lớp 9 cùng tham khảo.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 1 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về Local Environment có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, trau dồi kiến thức để đạt kết quả cao trong các kì thi sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 1 mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tại đây.
Bạn đang xem: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 1
Trắc nghiệm Anh 9 Unit 1: Local Environment
I. Chọn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác so với các từ còn lại.
1. A. washed
2. A. naked
3. A. study
4. A. happy
II. Chọn từ có trọng âm chính rơi vào vị trí khác so với các từ còn lại.
1.A. craftsman B. attraction C. remind D. enjoy
2. A. remind remember C. surface D. agree
3.A. workshop B. preserve C. picture D. sculpture
4.A. depend B. attend C. lesson D. enjoy
5.A. lacquerware B.pottery C. embroider D. layer
PART B:VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
I. Nối cụm động từ ở cột A với nghĩa của nó ở cột B.
1. pass down ( kế tục)
a. Stop doing business
2. live on ( chịu đựng, cam chịu)
b. Have a friendly relationship with somebody
3. deal with ( giải quyết, thực hiện)
c. transfer from one generation to the next
4. close down (ngừng hoạt động)
d. reject or refuse something
5. face up to (đương đầu , đối mặt)
6. get on with ( thân mật)
f. take action to solve a problem
7. come back ( trở lại)
g. have enough money to live
8. turn down ( từ chối)
h. accept, deal with
II. Chọn một đáp án đúng trong số A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau.
1. The flower was _______ out of a single piece of valuable wood.
2. In this town, they _______ all the frames in steel.
3. She is skilled at_______ cloth.
4. We didn’t go camping yesterday _________ it rained heavily.
D. In spite of
5.I wish I _________ his name.
D. would know
6. If you like , I can _______ flowers on the cushion covers for you.
7. Please turn _______ the light when you leave the room.
8.It is true that you _______ this woollen hat yourself ?
III. Chọn một đáp án đúng trong số A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau.
1.I love going to this place _____________ it’s the quietest place in the city.
C. so that
2.They keep changing the decoration of the shop _____________ they can attract more young people.
A. so that
3._____________ she’s young, she’s the most famous artisan in the village.
D. In order to
4.Do you know who’s _____________ his pottery workshop?
A. bringing out
B. taking over
C. passing down
D .turning down
5.I’ve _____________ the product catalogue and decided to buy this table.
A. found out
B. closed down
C. looked through
D. lived on
6.This sports centre is so small that it cannot _____________ the demands of local residents.
A. keep up with
B. face up to
C. deal about
D. set up
IV. Cho dạng đúng của các từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành các câu sau.
1. My brother often (go) _______ to school by bike every day.
2. Last night, my father ( watch) ______________ TV.
3. My father enjoys (watch) _______________ television in the evenings.
4. Nam (stay) _______________with his sister since January.
5. The children ( play)_________________football yesterday.
6. When I (come) __________ home from work yesterday, my mother was cooking dinner.
7. I don’ know many English words. I wish I (know) _________more English words.
8. Tuan and Huong (not/go) ______________ to the cinema last night.
9. My brother used to ( go ) ____________ to work by motorbike. Now he cycles.
10. Last night we (go) ______________ to Lan’s birthday party.
V. Chia dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc.
1. There are so many places of_____________ in Ha Noi that I am not sure I can see them all. ( INTERESTING )
2. Sydney, located in the state of New South Wales, Australia , is a city of national and _____________ diversity. ( CULTURE )
3. A worker who has special skill and training, especially one who makes things is a (n) _____________. (ARTS )
4. Bat Trang, one of the most famous _____________ village in Ha Noi, Viet Nam, is credited for making pottery.( CRAFTMAN).
5.In the old days, almost all grown up girls in this village learnt how to make these _____________ hats. ( TRADITION).
6.These baskets are _____________ from strips of bamboo.(WEAVE)
7.When tourists come to a specific place, many of them choose to buy crafts as souvenirs to _____________ them of the place they have been to.( REMIND)
8.These _____________ live mainly on farming and making incenses when crops are over.( VILAGE)
9.The place has a rich long- standing _____________.(HISTORY)
10.It’s an _____________ place where anyone can borrow books and take them home to read.(EDUCATE)
VI.Hoàn thành đoạn văn bằng cách chia dạng đúng của từ cho sẵn trong ngoặc.
Some people ask me if I like living in my hometown. The answer is certainly ‘yes’. The simple reason is that it has lots of (1. interest) ________places. If you want to widen your knowledge of the past, you can go to the museum. It’s a(2. history) _____________ building, with a big collection of valuable artefacts. There is also a craft village in my hometown. There, the (3. village) _____________ make drums. Their drums are not only famous in the (4. local) _____________ , but also nationwide. You can visit the old workshop, where drums are still made in the traditional way. Some of them are huge! Another (5. attract) _____________ in my hometown is the local library. It’s an (6. educate) _____________ place where anyone can borrow books and take them home to read. Besides, it also has a (7. read) _____________ club. I’m one of its members, and we gather once a week to discuss what we’ve read together. My hometown is also a (8. culture) _____________ centre, with many traditional festivals and activities. I love it very much.
PART C: READING
I. Chọn một đáp án đúng trong số A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành lá thư của Mi gửi cho bạn mới của cô ấy, Elisa.
Thanks very much for your email. It was fun to read about the places you find interesting.
I (1) ______ like going to museums in my free time. There are several museums in my city, but I like the Museum of Fine Arts the most. I love art, so (2) ______ I have free time, I go to this museum. There’s a great mix (3) ______ art from across the eras, including some really impressive modern Vietnamese paintings. What I especially like about the museum is that (4) ______ of its galleries have an introduction in Vietnamese, English, and French. It (5) ______ that I can learn lots of English while enjoying the art works.
Another place of interest that I love is the (6) ______ park. It’s near my house, so I go there almost every day. Sometimes I go for a walk around the park with my mother. Sometimes I choose a beautiful place in it to sit and draw some sketches. And sometimes I just sit (7) ______ a bench, doing nothing, just watching people passing by. It’s really relaxing.
I hope someday I’ll have a(n) (8) ______ to visit your National Portrait Gallery and Hyde Park.
Until the next email
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 1
Đăng bởi: THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Chuyên mục: Tài Liệu Lớp 9