Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 cơ bản theo từng Unit sau đây là bộ sưu tập bài tập bổ trợ tiếng anh lớp 9 từ cơ bản đến nâng cao được sắp xếp theo từng bài, nhằm giúp các em có thể tự mình ôn tập và củng cố thêm về nền tảng liến thức môn Anh văn, tự tin đạt kết quả tốt trong các bài kiểm tra và bài thi.
Đề ôn tập môn tiếng Anh lớp 9
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 cơ bản theo từng Unit
Bài tập Thì hiện tại hoàn thành (Có đáp án)
Bài tập tiếng anh lớp 9 cơ bản và nâng cao
I – Read the answers and complete the questions in the following conversation.
1. A: Where_______________? B: I live at 215 Le Loi Street.
2. A: What time_______________? B: I get up at six o’clock every morning.
3. A: What_______________ then? B: Then, I brush my teeth and do morning exercise until 6.30.
4. A: When_______________? B: I usually leave for school at quarter to seven.
5. A: How_______________? B: I walk to school. My house is only two blocks from my school.
6. A: Where_______________? At home or at school?
B: I usually have breakfast at home, but sometimes at the school canteen.
7. A: How long_______________? B: School last from haft past seven to eleven o’clock.
8. A: How many lessons________ in the morning? B: I usually have three lessons in the morning.
9. A: How often_______________? B: I have English lesson three times a week.
10. A: Which subject________ best? B: I must say it’s Math. I like it best of all the subjects.
II – Turn these sentences into negative and interrogative.
1. We go to school every day. 2. Lan plays badminton every weekend.
3. Hoa lives to read story books. 4. Lien and Lan are in the same class.
5. Ba’s father works in a factory. 6. Nam has breakfast at 7 o’clock.
7. Tam studies English every Tuesday. 8. They enjoy watching television.
9. His mother cooks dinner for the family. 10. Hoa’s mother goes shopping every Sunday.
III – Writhe complete sentences in Simple Present tense, using the cues given.
1. Hoa / often / play / badminton/ afternoon. 2. Lan / usually/ read/ book / recess.
3. Ba/ seldom/ go/ school/ bus. 4. Her father/ ride/ his motorbike.
5. Lien’s mother/ teach/ Math/ our school. 6. Hoa and Lan/ be/ same class/ this year.
7. Nam/ have/ short black hair. 8. Lan/ introduce/ Hoa/ many new friends.
9. Tam/ often/ write/ letters/ her grand-parents. 10. They/ sometimes/ go fishing/ their friends.
IV – Supply the correct form of the verbs in brackets to complete the sentences.
1. We (be) in Grade 11 this year. 2. Hoa and Lan (buy) some books yesterday.
3. Our friends (watch) a game on T.V at the moment.
4. Ba’s teacher (give) him a lot of homework last week.
5. Our class (go) to the zoo next week. 6. Their grandmother (tell) them a lot of stories last year.
7. Look! Lan (wear) a new dress. 8. We (visit) our grandparents this weekend.
9. All the students in our school (receive) new books yesterday.
10. Listen! The birds (sing) beautifully.
V – Combine the following sentences, use the structure “ENOUGH TO”
1. Ba is tall. He can play volleyball. 2. Lan is intelligent. She can do that test.
3. Hoa is skillful. She can make her own handkerchief. 4. His parent are rich. The can buy a new car.
5. Phong and Thu aren’t tall. They can’t play basketball. 6. Tam is old. He can ride a motorbike.
7. Phu is very strong. He can carry those heavy bags. 8. The children are tired. The go to bed early.
9. He is hungry. He eats three loaves of bread. 10. We are thirsty. We can drink a lot of water.
VI – Put the words in the correct form.
1. She is a (beauty) singer and she sings (beauty)
2. My parents enjoy the (peaceful) of the countryside.
3. Everybody words (quiet) in the library.
4. Nguyen does everything (differently) from his classmates.
5. Nga felt (extreme) upset about losing her job.
VII – Sentences transformation.
1. I am interested in telling the jokes. → I enjoy
2. He can touch the light because he is very tall. → He is
3. My brother is very generous. He willing lends someone money. → My brother is
4. What does he look like? → What is
5. The question is easy. We can answer it. → The question is
VIII – Put the words in correct orders.
1/ Brown/ has/ eyes/ he/ big. 2. She/ a/ man/ short/ married/ fat.
3. My/ teacher/ long/ straight/ dark/ has/ hair. 4. Car/ big/ black/ it/ is/ a.
5. She/ a/ beautiful/ girl/ is.
IX – Combine each of the following pairs of sentences into one sentences, using (not) adj + enough + to infinitive.
1. My sister is old. She can drive a car. 2. The radio isn’t small. You can’t put it in your pocket.
3. This coat isn’t warm. I don’t wear it in winter.
4. She is beautiful and intelligent. She can become Miss World.
5. The weather was fine. We could go camping. 6. Those apples aren’t ripe. We can’t eat them.
7. Mr. Robinson isn’t rich. He can’t buy a house.
8. The worker is clever. He can make fine things from wood.
X – Change the sentences into exclamatory sentences, using “What + (a/an) + adj + N?”.
1. The room is very dirty. 2. The boys are naughty. 3. The weather is awful.
4. The dresses are very lovely. 5. The story is very interesting. 6. The milk is very sour.
7. The girl is very beautiful.
XI – Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple tense.
1. She (not drink) coffee. She (drink) Coca Cola. 2. It (be) often hot in the summer.
3. What you (do) every evening? 4. The earth (circle) the sun once every 365 days.
5. I (see) her very often. 6. Most rivers (flow) into the sea.
7. Vegetarians (not eat) meat. 8. Bees (make) honey.
9. Rice (not) in cold climates. 10. Where Martin (come) from? – He (be) Scottish.
XII – Fill in the blank with a suitable preposition.
1. There are lots of parties____ Christmas. 2. I received a letter____ my friend yesterday.
3. She usually goes swimming____ Sunday morning.
4. Khoi is my close friend. I spend most of my free time____ him.
5. He does volunteer work____ a local hospital. 6. His friend didn’t laugh____ his jokes.
7. My friends usually enjoy my sense____ humor. 8. He lives____ 26 Tran Phu Street____ Ha Noi.
Tài liệu vẫn còn, mời các bạn tải về để xem tiếp
Đăng bởi: THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Chuyên mục: Tài Liệu Lớp 5