Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 12: My future career là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu muốn giới thiệu đến bạn học sinh lớp 9 cùng tham khảo.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 12 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về My future career có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, trau dồi kiến thức để đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi học kì 2 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 12 mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tại đây.
Bạn đang xem: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 12 (Có đáp án)
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 12 My future career
I. Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern.
1. A. Career
2. A. Dynamic
3. A. Vocational
4. A. Economical
5. A. Practical
II. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
1. I am trying _____________ money to pay for a trip with my best friends in the next summer holiday.
B. to save
C. to be saved
2. If you burn the ____________ oil night after night, you’ll probably become ill.
3. What kind of career ____________ do you think is most suitable for you when you’ve just graduated from college?
4. I hope they take her age into __________ when they judge her work.
5. You can make __________ by starting up your own business.
A. a difference
B. a fuss
D. a bundle
III. Give the correct form of the word in CAPITALS to complete each of the following sentences.
1. Stephen Hawking is one of the greatest ________ of all time. His study on the Big Bang is famous all over the world. (PHYSICS)
2. You will never get a good job if you don’t have any_______ (QUALIFY)
3. Recent advances in________ science mean that many fatal diseases can now be cured. (MEDICINE)
4. Although many people have some interest in history, few of them decide to become _________ . (HISTORY)
5. My parents have _________ me to focus on social sciences and humanities. (COURAGE)
6. The number of ________ in the company has trebled over the past decade. (EMPLOY)
7. His explanation about why he became a biologist did not satisfy my_________ at all. (CURIOUS)
8. My sister is _________ and she wants to become a fashion designer. (ART)
9. The possible career paths in education can be to become teachers, education _________ or curriculum developers. (ADMINSTER)
10. You should choose a job that is based on your _________and your likes. (ABLE)
IV. Join each pair of sentences into one, beginning with the words provided.
1. Quang would like more holidays. He doesn’t mind going to school.
2. The work was hard and the wages were low. He decided to take the job.
In spite _______________________________________________
3. She is the boss. She works as hard as her employees.
4. He has health problems. He is always smiling.
In spite ________________________________________________
5. I got good marks. The exam was difficult.
6. Nga went to school. She was ill.
In spite ______________________________________________________
7. We couldn’t win the match. We played well.
8. It rained a lot. We enjoyed our holiday.
9. He was injured. He managed to finish the race.
10.He didn’t get the job. He had all the necessary qualifications.
In spite _________________________________________________
V. Complete the sentences using the correct form (ing-form or to-infinitive of the verb in brackets).
1. Reliable friends are always there for you. They never fail (help)_________ you.
2. Why don’t you stop (work) ________ and take a rest?
3. I was a bit lazy this time, but I promise (study) _________ harder next time.
4. If you want a quiet holiday, you should avoid (go) _________ to the coast in summer.
5. When we told him the plan, he agreed (join) _________ our team.
6. John missed (have)_________ dinner with his old schoolmates.
7. This is a very badly organized project. I will never consider (take) ________ part in it.
8. I can’t stand my boss. I have decided (look) ___________ for another job.
9. He only wants privacy. He can’t understand people (ask) _________ him personal questions.
10. Do you ever regret (not study)___________ at university, Peter?
VI. Read the following passage and choose the best option for each numbered blank.
The nature of work is changing. You will probably change jobs numerous times over your lifetime. The idea of a ‘job for life’ doesn’t (1) ______ any more. Your career may involve a range of different jobs. New technology also means that there are new occupations today that didn’t exist ten years ago. Many of these occupations (2) ____ working with computer-based systems, procedures, machinery and the Internet. Many of the occupations of the future will mean being self-employed or (3) in small business.
The changing nature of work will provide many opportunities for those (4) ____are prepared for them. This will mean being able to identify opportunities, tackle problems, take initiative, persevere, be flexible and work in teams. It will mean developing the right ‘enterprise skills’ (5) ______ the future.
However, choosing a career path is not always easy. For most people there is not one (6) _____ occupation, but several occupations they could do and enjoy. Different occupations will suit you at different times. Your career is your whole working life, which can be made up of a wide range of occupations and involve many (7) _____ in direction.
It is important that you take informed choices. It is wise to base your career decisions on a good (8)__________of yourself, as well as a thorough knowledge of the occupations and courses open to you.
It takes time to think about yourself to decide what sort of (9) ______ you want, to talk to people and to explore occupations. If you want to find work that is satisfying, (10) ______ , there are no shortcuts – and without this knowledge, you may be tempted to react to whatever luck brings your way.
Mời các bạn tải File tải file tài liệu để xem thêm Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 12
Đăng bởi: THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Chuyên mục: Tài Liệu Lớp 9