Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 Unit 7: Further Education là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu muốn giới thiệu đến bạn học sinh lớp 11 cùng tham khảo.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 7 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về bài Further Education có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, trau dồi kiến thức để đạt kết quả cao trong các bài kiểm tra, bài thi học kì 2 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 Unit 7 mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tại đây.
Bạn đang xem: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 Unit 7 (Có đáp án)
Trắc nghiệm Anh 11 Unit 7 Further Education
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
1. A. degree
2. A. bachelor
3. A. culture
4. A. appreciate
5. A. academic
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
6. A. biology
7. A. broaden
8. A. college
9. A. analytical
10. A. bachelor
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. It is not easy at all to get a good job without any __________ qualifications.
12. At the _______ level, you can join three-year or four-year colleges.
13. Hugh is quite worried because he hasn’t ________for the end-of-term test.
14. Any pupil caught______ was made to stand at the front of the class.
15. They_____ sacrifices so that their only child could have a good education.
16. A university is an institution of higher education and research, which grants ______ degrees at all levels in a variety of subjects.
17. You have to be highly ________ to do well in these subjects.
18. I can’t cope well _____ all the homework I’ve got to do!
19. ______education normally provides undergraduate and postgraduate education, as well as vocational education and training.
20. You’11 find plenty of books on the __________ of business studies in the library.
21. I wonder if you could tell me who was awarded the ________
22. My dad said that I’d better spend more time on my __________ .
23. He has got a degree _______ Iníòrmation Technology from Oxford University.
24. I don’t really ______ the point of taking the exam when you are not ready for it.
25. If you’re not sure what “something” means, look it__________ in the dictionary.
26. Mrs Dawson said that we are __________ our lesson in the library next Monday.
27. My dad wants me to go to university, but I’m in __________ minds about it.
28. Yesterday, we had a discussion _____ different cultures.
29. I still have a lot______ about the English language.
A. For learning
B. of learning
D. to learn
30. Belinda missed a few months of school because of illness and found it difficult to keep ______ with her classmates.
31. If you need to _____ the teacher’s attention, just put up your hand.
32. I did six hours of _______ for the test, but I still failed.
33. Please, don’t forget _______ your essays during Friday’s lesson.
A. Hand in
B. handing in
C. to hand in
D. to handing in
35. If’s my ______ ceremony next week; I think my parents are looking forward
to it more than I am.
36. Going to university is expensive because in addition to the tuition______ ,there are expenses for accommodation, books, living costs, etc.
37. When I got to 16, sorae of my ữiends left school to get a job, but most _______
A. Dropped out
B. moved back
C. got in
D. stayed on
38. The more ______ you have, the more chance you have of finding a better job.
39. Next year, I have to decide which area of medicine I want to _________ in.
40. I got a diploma in business administration, but still sometimes wish I had been able to go to university and get a _________.
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung trắc nghiệm Anh 11
Đăng bởi: THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Chuyên mục: Tài Liệu Lớp 11