|TRƯỜNG THCS THỊ TRẤN |
NHƯ QUỲNH – HƯNG YÊN
|ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II |
MÔN TIẾNG ANH LỚP 8
Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút
I. Match A with B. (3pts)
II. Put the verbs in the correct form. (2pts)
1. You should know how (use) _______ the computers.
2. We started (learn) _______ English when we were ten.
3. My friend (not do) _______ his homework yet.
4. When we came, a book report (give) _______.
III. Read and answer the questions. (3pts)
Tet or the Lunar New Year holiday is the most important celebration for Vietnamese people. Tet is a festival which happens in late January or early February. Before Tet, people usually clean and decorate their homes. They go to the market to buy candy, jams or dried watermelon seeds. They also get clothes which are worn at Tet. They often buy peach blossoms and marigolds which are traditional flowers on Tet holiday. Tet is a time for family members to have special meals with special food such as sticky rice cakes. People often visit relatives and friends on the second day of the holiday.
1. When is the Lunar New Year holiday celebrated in Vietnam?
2. What do Vietnamese people often do to prepare for Tet?
3. What do you often do on the second day of the holiday?
IV. Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stays the same. (2pts)
1. Do you mind opening the windows?
2. “Is the Great wall in China” ? She asked me.
3. All of you must do this test carefully.
4. She asked him if he would stay with his friends the next day.
She asked him “_______________________________________”
Download tài liệu để xem thêm chi tiết
Đăng bởi: THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Chuyên mục: Tài Liệu Lớp 8