|PHÒNG GD&ĐT BẢO LỘC |
|ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II |
MÔN TIẾNG ANH LỚP 8
Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút
I/ VOCABULARY AND STRUCTURES
Circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences. (3.0 points)
1. Thank you ________ inviting me to the rice-cooking festival.
A. for B. at C. to D. of
2. Nga showed Nhi where ________ tickets.
A. get B. to get C. getting D. got
3. It’s too cold outside. Would you mind ________ the window?
A. close B. closed C. closing D. to close
4. The printer isn’t working. Have you turned it ________ yet?
A. on B. off C. up D. down
5. The heads of four American presidents are ________ into the rock at Mount Rushmore.
A. painted B. built C. seen D. carved
6. Eight hundred years ago, Christmas songs ________ performed for people in towns and villages.
A. are B. were C. will be D. have been
7. Ba ________ his homework.
A. finished already B. already finished
C. have already finished D. has already finished
8. Mrs. Smith invited Mrs. Quyen to have dinner while Mrs. Quyen ________ the USA.
A. visit B. visited C. was visiting D. have visited
9. “Do you want to visit Dien Bien Phu, Linda?” => Nam asked Linda ________ to visit Dien Bien Phu.
A. if she wanted B. if he wanted
C. if she wants D. if he wants
10. I think playing in the rain is ________ .
A. danger B. endanger C. dangerous D. dangerously
11. Angkor Watt now is a famous tourist ________ .
A. attract B. attractive C. attraction D. attractively
12. In the fire-making contest, the fire is made in the ________ way.
A. traditional B. tradition C. traditionally D. traditionalism
A. Fill in the blanks with the words from the box (1.0 point)
is built project famous
Taj Mahal is the most (1)_______ of all India’s ancient buildings. It was (2) _______ as the mausoleum of Arjumand Banu Bagam. It took 22 years to construct. They needed 20,000 men to involve in the (3)_____. The tomb is over 73m high. It (4)______ decorated with Koranic inscriptions.
* Inscriptions: câu viết, câu khắc, câu để tặng
* Koranic (a): kinh của người đạo Hồi
B. Read the passage
Computers are now very useful and important for people all over the world. Computers have been in use widely in Viet Nam nowadays and they have completely changed the face of Viet Nam. Computers have contributed greatly to the modernization of Viet Nam. With the help of computers, we can communicate with the other people thousands of kilometers away in a second. We can know the information on medicines, science and technology very quickly. Computers are wonderful. They can help us save time.
Download tài liệu để xem thêm chi tiết
Đăng bởi: THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Chuyên mục: Tài Liệu Lớp 8