Chuyên đề từ đồng nghĩa trong Tiếng Anh là một trong những nội dung rất quan trọng trong ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh.
Đây là tài liệu hữu ích, tổng hợp các dạng bài tập cơ bản về từ đồng nghĩa có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 nắm chắc chuyên đề từ đồng nghĩa trong tiếng Anh để có được kết quả cao trong các bài kiểm tra, bài thi lớp 10. Ngoài ra các bạn tham khảo thêm: chuyên đề câu so sánh môn tiếng Anh lớp 9, ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh ôn thi vào lớp 10.
Bạn đang xem: Chuyên đề từ đồng nghĩa trong Tiếng Anh ôn thi vào 10
I. Bài tập thực hành từ đồng nghĩa
I cannot understand why she did that, it really doesn’t add up.
A. doesn’t calculate
B. isn’t mathematics
C. doesn’t make sense
D. makes the wrong addition
2. These anniversaries mark the milestonesof a happy and lasting relationship between married couples.
3. He has sold his house and has no job and so now he has next to nothing.
A. he is unemployed
B. he has a few things
C. he has almost no money
D. he has nothing at all
4. As a newspaper reporter, she always wanted to get information at first hand.
5. The notice should be put in the most conspicuousplace so that all the students can be well-informed.
Â. easily seen
6. It was very difficult to understandwhat he was saying about the noise of the traffic.
A. pick up
B. make up
C. turn out
D. make out
7. The situation seems to be changing minute by minute.
A. from time to time
B. time after time
C. again and again
D. very rapidly
8. I am looking for a dependableperson who can stand out for me at the meeting.
9. My little boy Tom never screams though he is scared.
A. in pain
10. Sometimes when I hear the news, I feel very miserable.
II. Bài tập từ đồng nghĩa có đáp án
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following sentences
1. When being interviewed, concentrate on what the interviewer is saying or asking you
A. be related to
B. be interested in
C. pay all attention to
D. express interest in
2. Our parents join hands to give us a nice house and a happy home
A. deal with
C. help together
D. work together
3. Help and supports are rapidly sent to wherever there are victims of a catastrophe .
A. diseases and illness
B. poverty and famine
D. a sudden great disaster
4. I had a row with my boss and had to quit the job.
5. The potatoes have burned and stuck to the bottom of the pan .
A. the lowest inside surface
B. the shortest below surface
C. the lowest beneath surface
D. the shortest under surface
6. It was inevitable that the smaller company should merge with the larger.
7. The new animation film catches the fancy of the children
8. As tourism is more developed, people worry about the damage to the flora and fauna of the island
A. fruits and vegetables
B. plants and animals
C. flowers and trees
D. mountains and forests
9. The goalkeeper can also be ejected for twenty seconds if a major foul is committed.
10. The kidnapper gave himself up to the authorities
B. went up
C. confided himself
D. unaccommodated himself
1. Many new graduates take a part-time job and barely makes end meet every month.
A. become a professional
B. balance study and work
C. put aside extra money
D. earn money to live
2. Although we argued with him for a long time, he stood his ground
A. Changed his decision
B. Refused to change his decision
C. Felt sorry for us
D. Wanted to continue
3. If the headmaster were here, he would sign your papers immediately
A. right ahead
D. right away
4. Few businesses are flouring in the present economic climate
A. growing well
B. setting up
C. closing down
D. taking off
5. In Africa, many children die from not having enough food .
6. He inherited a lucrative business from his father
7. Shaking hands originated in medieval times
A. came from
B. began from
C. started from
D. departed from
8. We’ve run across a slight problem with the instruction manual
A. met by chance
C. crossed out
9. The two bombs exploded simultaneously
B. all of the sudden
C. at the same time
10. My uncle, who is an accomplished guitarist, taught me how to play
1. The whole village was wiped out in the bombing raids
A. changed completely
B. cleaned well
C. destroyed completely
D. removed quickly
2. Repeated commercials on TV distract many viewers from watching their favorite films
3. In 1952, Akihito was officially proclaimed heir to the Japanese throne
4. I was not aware of what was happening after I tripped and knocked my head against the table
5. A lack of qualifications can be a major obstacle to finding a job
6. Aquatic sports have long been acknowledged as excellent ways to take physical exercise
7. How many countries took part in the last SEA Games?
8. He was asked to account for his presence at the scene of crime
9. After many years of unsuccessfully endeavoring to form his own orchestra, Glenn Miller finally achieved world fame in 1939 as a big band leader
10. The music is what makes the movie so memorable
1. Acupuncture originated in China and has been used as a traditional medicine for thousands of years.
2. There is no evidence at this time that acupuncture can treat cancer itself.
3. Acupuncture can treat from simple to complicated ailments .
4. Some people believe that acupuncture can be a cure of cancer.
5. This year, more girls enrolled on courses in art and design.
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung tài liệu
Đăng bởi: THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Chuyên mục: Tài Liệu Lớp 9