Đề thi giữa kì 2 Anh 9 năm 2021 – 2022 mang đến 6 đề kiểm tra giữa kì có đáp án chi tiết kèm theo ma trận đề thi. Qua 6 đề thi giữa kì 2 Anh 9 giúp các bạn học sinh nhanh chóng làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi, ôn tập để đạt được kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới.
Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 2 tiếng Anh 9 năm 2021 – 2022 cũng là tài liệu tham khảo dành cho quý thầy cô ra đề kiểm tra cho các em học sinh của mình. Bên cạnh đó các bạn tham khảo thêm một số tài liệu như: Ma trận đề thi giữa kì 2 lớp 9, đề cương giữa kì 2 lớp 9 môn Ngữ văn. Vậy sau đây là 6 đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng Anh 9, mời các bạn cùng theo dõi.
Đề thi giữa kì 2 môn tiếng Anh 9 – Đề 1
Đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng Anh 9
TRƯỜNG THCS …………..
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA GIỮA KÌ II-NĂM HỌC:2021-2022
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH 9
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
I. Listen to what they say and decide if the statements are true( T) or false
( F ) (skills 2 – unit 7) (2p).
1. Nicolas gets up too late to have a real breakfast. ______________
2. It’s difficult to buy his lunch at the school canteen. ______________
3. He’s considering changing his eating habits. ______________
4. Both Maya and her brother have good eating habits. ______________
5. She cooks dinner for her family. ______________
II. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences ( 2,5p).
1. Can you turn _________ the TV? I want to see the film.
2. In most social situations where people of acquaintance meet each other, ___________way of greeting is allowed
3. My sister has been living in Da Lat for two years; _________, she has never been to Than Tho Lake.
4. My father shouted at me, ____________made me feel sorrowful
5. The football match was postponed _________the bad weather.
B. in spite
D. because of
6. If we use water ____________, more people will have clean water
7. I felt quite _______ with my day’s work.
A. satisfy B. satisfactory C. satisfied D. satisfaction
8. The USA has a population of about 304 million, and it’s the third _____________country in the world.
9. This newspaper _________ every day. It’s a daily newspaper.
A. is publishing B. is published C. publishes D. publish
10. You have a ticket for the game, _____________?
A. do you
B. haven’t you
C. don’t you
D. have you
III. Supply the corect tense or form of the verb in parentheses ( 1,25p).
1. If I (have)____________________a lot of money, I would buy a new house.
2. Let’s (discuss) ____________________ the topic for the upcoming preservation.
3. Our teacher, Mrs Lan, (be) ______________________ill for two weeks.
4.We don’t like video chatting. We ẹnjoy ( work)______________F2F.
5. Which TV programme (you/watch) ______________________at 9 pm tomorrow ?
IV. Read the following passage and put a word in the box in each of the numbered blanks (1,25p).
library work students schoolyard beautiful
The name of my school is Luong The Vinh Secondary school. It is a (1) _____ school. There are about eight hundred (2) _____ and more than forty teachers in my school. They (3) _____ very hard so that we can understand the lessons well. My school’s (4) _____ is very big. You can see all kinds of books in it. We also have a very large and clean (5) _____. Students play all kinds of games during their break time. My school is not big, but I love it very much.
V. Read the following passage and do the tasks below (1,75p).
Charles Dickens was one of the greatest writers in English Literature. He was born into a poor family in England. His father was a clerk in an office. It was a good job but he always spent more money than he earned, so he was often in debt. When Dickens was eleven years old, his father was put into prison because he could not pay his debts. At the age of twelve, Dickens was sent to work in a factory labeling bottles for six shillings a week.
When Dickens was sixteen, he worked for a newspaper, and soon became a good journalist. He also wrote many short stories and novels about London’s life. Many of his characters were poor and hungry people. Some of his novels have been translated into many different languages. His two novels “Oliver Twist” and “David Copperfield” are famous all over the world.
A.Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences:
1. Which of the following sentences is NOT true ?
A. Charles Dickens was born into a poor family in England.
B. Charles Dickens always spent more money than he earned.
C. His father was put into prison when he was 11 years old.
D. “Oliver Twist” and “David Copperfield” were written by Charles Dickens.
2. The word famous in the second paragraph mostly means________.
B. well done
C. well- known
B. Answer the questions:
1. Was Charles Dickens one of the greatest writers in English Literature?
2. How old was he when he worked for a newspaper?
3. What did he write about in his short stories and novels?
VI. Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the sentence before (1,25p).
1. Nobody has met them since last month.
2. She watched TV, then she prepared her lessons.
3. Get up early or you will miss the first bus.
If you ______________________________________________
4. “We may go sightseeing in Sa Pa next week”. Peter told Mary.
Peter told Mary ________________________________________
5.Although the weather was cold, they still went fishing.
In spite of ___________________________________________
Đáp án kiểm tra giữa kì 2 Anh 9
I. Mỗi câu đúng 0,4.
II. Mỗi câu đúng 0,25.
III. Mỗi câu đúng 0,25.
3. has been
A. Mỗi câu đúng 0,5.
1. B 2. C
B. Mỗi câu đúng 0,25.
1. Yes. Yes, he was.
2. He was sixteen./ Sixteen
3. He wrote about London’s life/ About London’s life (in his short stories and novels ).
VI. Mỗi câu đúng 0,25.
1. They haven’t been met since last month.
2. After watching TV, she prepared her lessons.
3. If you don’t get up early, you will miss the first bus./Or If you get up early, you won’t miss the train.
4. Peter told /said to Mary (that) they might go sightseeing in Sa Pa the next week/the following week
5. In spite of the cold weather/ the fact that the weather was cold, they still went fishing.
Đề thi giữa kì 2 tiếng Anh 9 – Đề 2
Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 2 Anh 9
Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest. (1.0pt)
1. A. used
2. A. internet
3. A. watch
4. A. teach
5. A. rice
B. GRAMMAR – VOCABULARY – LANGUAGE FUNCTIONS
I. Choose the word or phrase marked A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in each sentence. (2.5pts)
1. I suggest _____________ off the lights before going out.
B. to turn
2. I lost my pen. I have looked __________ it for all the morning.
3. She was lazy, _________ she didn’t pass the exam.
4. You often waste garbage around the school yard, _________?
A. aren’t you
B. you aren’t
C. do you
D. don’t you
5. She felt very __________ because of her good result.
6. ____________ she often tells lies, many people believe her.
7. I bought a picture _____________ was very valuable.
8. She sings and dances ______________.
9. If we go on littering, the environment will be seriously ___________.
10. I suggest we ________ energy-saving bulbs instead of ordinary 100-watt bulbs.
A. to use
D. should use
II. Reorder the sentences to make a meaningful dialogue (1.0pt)
1. Just in case the market will be closed and no food will be available.
2. And I think we should buy some canned food, too.
3. Yes, I agree with you. Because there may be a power cut.
4. I think we should buy some matches and candles before a typhoon.
5. What for?
Read the passage, then answer the questions below (2.5pts)
Are you looking for a cheap, clean, effective source of power that doesn’t cause pollution or waste natural resources? Look no further than solar energy from the Sun.
At present, most of our electricity comes from the use of coal and gas, oid or nuclear power. This power could be provided by the Sun. One percent of the solar energy that reaches the Earth is enough to provide power for the total population.
Many countries are already using solar energy. Solar panels are placed on the roofs of a house and the Sun’s energy is used to heat water. The energy can be stored for a number of days, so on cloudy days you can use solar energy, too.
Sweden has an advanced solar energy program. There, all buildings will be heated by solar energy and cars will use solar power instead of gas by the year 2015.
1. Is solar energy an efficient source of power?
2. Where are the solar panels placed?
3. How long can the solar energy be stored?
4. When will cars use solar power instead of gas in Sweden?
5. Is the solar energy used in Vietnam now?
Use the words or phrases given below to complete a passage about how necessary to celebrate a day for parents. An example (0) is done for you. (3.0 pts)
0. It/ necessary/ have/ celebrate/ our parents.
=> It is necessary to have to celebrate for our parents.
1. Children/ have/ special day to express/ feelings, memories and love/ their parents.
2. We have/ opportunity/ enhance the family traditions/ get together.
3. Sunday/ a day off/ so everybody/ free from work and study.
4. Children/ give their parents/ flowers/ send cards/ make/ special cakes they like.
5. I believe/ idea/ be supported/ and/ it/ be celebrated nationwide.
Đáp án đề thi giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh 9
Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
Choose the word or phrase marked A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in each sentence. (2.5pts)
Put the sentences in the dialogue in the correct order. (1.0pt)
4 – 3 – 2 – 5 – 1
Read the passage, then answer the questions below. (2.0pts)
1. Yes. It is.
2. They/ Solar panels are placed on the roofs of a house.
3. It/ The solar energy can be stored for a number of days.
4. Cars will use solar power instead of gas in Sweden by the year 2015.
OR: In Sweden, cars will use solar power instead of gas by the year 2015.
5. Yes, it is.
Use the words or phrases given below to complete a passage about how necessary to celebrate a day for parents. (3.0pts)
1 – Children should have a special day to express their feelings, memories and love for their parents.
2 – We will have an opportunity to enhance the family traditions and (to) get together.
3 – Sunday is a day off, so everybody is free from work and study.
4 – Children should/can give their parents flowers, send cards and/or make special cakes (that) they like.
5 – I believe my idea will be supported and it will be celebrated nationwide.
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm đề thi giữa kì 2 Anh 9
Đăng bởi: THPT Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Chuyên mục: Tài Liệu Lớp 9